Dental Implants - Pittsburgh, PA
Restore the Function and Health of Your Teeth with Dental Implants
Rebuild your smile with custom dental implants
Customized Tooth Replacement Solutions with Lasting Results
- Missing teeth is a common oral health concern among older patients with a poor diet.
- Approximately 178 million people in the United States have lost at least one tooth.
- 90% of patients who are missing all their teeth get dentures.
- 69% of middle-aged adults are missing at least a single tooth.
- Prevents jaw bone loss
- Restores youthful looking smile
- Permanent tooth replacement procedure
- Natural looking results
- Will not damage other teeth
- Can be used to secure dentures or a fixed prosthesis
- Completely customized for you
See What Our Patients Are Saying About Us!
Couldn't be happier about the care I receive and environment I am cared for in!Paula M.
Everyone here is extremely friendly. They do not suggest work unless it is really needed. It's always very easy to get in and out of the office. The staff is thorough and helpful.Shannon C.
As usual they explained the procedure and its cost before performing any work and spend ample time to answer any questions. They are always concerned about my comfort before, during,and after the procedure.John M.
Contact Us Today to Schedule an AppointmentCall our office today; Ingram, PA Location: 412-923-5428
Learn more about getting dental implants in Pittsburgh, PA, by scheduling an appointment with one of our doctors today.