The Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-On-4 dental implants offer patients a comfortable and durable option for full teeth replacement that is installed easily and is low-maintenance compared to traditional dentures. All-On-4 dental implants provide you with fully arched bridges that are typically made from porcelain, titanium, or other tough materials.
If you want to replace an entire arch of teeth due to decay or tooth loss, All-On-4 implants may be a great solution to help you regain confidence in your smile.
All-On-4 Dental Implants vs. Dentures
When it comes to options for tooth replacement, all-on-4 implants offer more convenience and comfort than traditional dentures or prosthetics in several ways, including:
- No adhesives required.
- No diet restrictions.
- Rarely require replacement or repair.
- You can replace groups of decaying, missing or loose teeth without having a full smile replacement.
- More natural feel than acrylic teeth.
- Easier to care for and more hygienic than dentures and prosthetics.
- Resistant to chips, breakage, and stains.
How All-On-4 Dental Implants Can Benefit Your Life & Oral Health
If you are looking for lasting oral support, without the hassles that come with traditional dentures or other types of dental prosthetics, then All-On-4 dental implants are a great option to meet your needs. Benefits of All-On-4 dental implants include:
- You will only require four implants for a full set of new, white teeth.
- The structure and support of the implants are permanent.
- Bone grafts are not necessary.
- The implants function like normal teeth and rely on your natural jawbone for support.
- The implants help to restore your facial features and boost your confidence.
- You will have a stronger bite and more comfort when eating or talking.
Choose South Hills Dental Arts for Your Implant Dentures