Dental Implants - Upper St. Clair, PA
Save Your Smile with Permanent, Natural Looking Dental Implants
Your Premier Dental Implant Provider
Restore Your Beautiful Smile with Custom Dental Implants
Facts About Missing Teeth:
- Approximately 178 million people in the United States have lost at least one tooth.
- 69% of middle-aged adults are missing one or more teeth.
- Tooth loss is more common among older patients with a poor diet.
- 90% of patients who are edentulous get dentures.
Key Benefits of Dental Implants
- Preserves bone tissue
- Permanent tooth replacement option
- Balances out load on remaining oral structures
- Last longer than other restorations
- Natural-looking construction
- Will not damage surrounding teeth
- Can be used to secure dentures or a fixed prosthesis
See What Our Patients Are Saying About Us!
Finding Dr Crandall, Dr Johnson and their team was a breath of fresh air. The last 3 caps and implant they did were done perfectly. They even did all the lab work with their machine that makes them right in their office!! Highly recommended!John M.
I'm British and have been going to Dr. Crandall for 30 years since moving to Pittsburgh in 1985. When I left England my dentist told me I would have dentures by 42 from periodontal gum disease. I'm now 64 and still do not have dentures thanks to Dr. Crandall's care.Christine D.
I met the whole office today and they were very fun. They seem to be very caring and concerned with my health and teeth. Especially Babs her attitude was fantastic. I highly recommend themSteve Y.
Contact Us Today to Schedule an AppointmentCall our office today; Upper St. Clair Location: 412-347-4714
If you need to replace one or more missing teeth, talk to us about getting dental implants in Upper St. Clair, PA. Call us today to learn more about tooth replacement options that can restore your smile.